Chiltern 50 Challenge
Walk, jog or run along the Chiltern’s historic countryside trails.
This ‘end of season’ 50km loop route covers some of the best views of the Chiltern hills as you pass through nature reserves, forests, and stunning hill views. Starting and finishing in Henley, this challenge is easily accessible from London. There’s also a 25km option, so whether you’re an experienced hiker or a walker in your spare time there’s a challenge for everyone.
The Ultra series events are some of the UK’s first successful ‘COVID-secure’ mass participation challenges. The organisers will be implementing standardised measures to keep all participants safe.
How to Enter
Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising, then we will cover the cost of your event place!
50km Challenge - £ 10 registration fee + £395 in fundraising
25km Challenge - £ 5 registration fee + £245 in fundraising
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and set a smaller fundraising target.
50 km Challenge - £64.50 registration fee + £199 in fundraising
25km Challenge - £39.50 registration fee + £119 in fundraising
Sign up and save 10% on registration fees in February on all distances
Why join Team Teach First
The UK’s poorest children have always had to work harder to keep up with their wealthier peers at school. COVID-19 has made it worse. All children have big dreams. But not every child gets the chance to make them a reality.
We know that when we get the foundations right for disadvantaged pupils – great teachers, brilliant leaders and thriving schools – all young people can have the opportunities they deserve.
- Great teachers - We recruit talented people to become teachers and place them in the schools that need them most.
- Brilliant leaders - We develop strong leaders, so schools can create lasting change at every level.
- Thriving schools - We help schools to build a thriving community, with supportive networks and positive government policy.
By fundraising for Teach First, you can help build a fair education for all and put an end to wasted potential.
What you’ll get
At the event you will receive:
- all meals included
- rest stops - free food and drink
- medics, massage, and pace walkers
- medal, t-shirt, a glass of bubbly!
- BBQ and entertainment (with camping options)
- camping options available
- pre-event training support + app
Run with us and we’ll provide:
- a Teach First technical running vest
- a training plan
- our fundraising pack full of ideas
- dedicated support from our Events Team to prepare for your challenge and smash your fundraising target.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand COVID-19 may cause some uncertainty around events being postponed or cancelled. We’re working closely with all the third party organisations involved and will update this webpage if and when details change. If you’ve already registered for one of our events, you should hear directly from the event organisers.