One-to-one coffee appointments for professionals
Where you’re from shouldn’t affect where you’re going. Yet too often it does. At Teach First, we are working to build a fair education for all.
Our Training Programme is the largest teacher training and leadership programme in the country, and it comes with a whole host of benefits:
- Earn a salary from your first day in the classroom
- Gain a fully-funded Postgraduate Diploma in Education and Leadership (PGDE). This is worth double the credits of a standard PGCE and amounts to two-thirds of a master’s degree.
- Receive outstanding support throughout. 99% of our trainees gain an ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good grade in their training year.
- Take advantage of a range of development opportunities, both during and after the programme through our Teach First network.
- Work in schools where you can make the biggest difference to your students’ lives.
To find out more about how Teach First can help you move into a fulfilling and challenging career, sign up for one of our 121 Information Drop Ins today, or if you would rather chat by phone or email contact Benjamin Mulvihill on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please only sign up for a drop-in slot if you are based in the West Midlands and graduated in or before 2017. We also strongly advise you check the teaching requirements on our website before you sign up to attend a Drop-in.