Salary and benefits
Free training, top qualifications and a full-time salary are just three of the many benefits of joining our highly rated Training Programme.
In year one you’ll be paid a minimum of £20,282 (salary dependent on location), rising in year two to the basic for an Early Career Teacher. You’ll also be paid any additional Teaching and Learning Responsibility (TLR) payments resulting from promotion or additional responsibility. Many trainees add departmental, year group or leadership responsibilities to their roles at an early stage in their careers, which can significantly increase earnings.
During our Summer Institute we provide accommodation, transport and food expenses. We don’t want anyone to be put off applying because of financial worries, which is why we also offer further financial support to trainees that need it during this time.
For more information ask us a question.
On top of being a full-time paid position for at least two years, here are some more of our Training Programme’s key benefits:
• Completely free of charge teacher training rated outstanding by Ofsted.
• 13 weeks’ paid holiday.
• Start teaching and making a difference from day one.
• Gain a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, worth double the credits of a PGCE.
• Complete a Master’s in an optional third year.
• Have access to ongoing leadership and career development.
• Build skills interning with our corporate partners.
• Become part of a network of people and organisations fighting educational inequality.