Help us end educational inequality
We are working towards a day when no child’s educational success is limited by their socio-economic background.
If you’re looking for a real challenge – one which requires intelligence and personality to help solve one of the country’s biggest problems – then we’re looking for you.
Young people from low-income communities don’t have the same chances in life as their wealthier neighbours. They’re less likely to get good marks at school, find a decent job, contribute to society and lead healthy lives.
We think this is wrong, and we have a solution – you.
We support committed individuals to become inspirational classroom leaders, giving every young person the chance of a better future.
We're seeking people who share our values:
- Leadership - We lead by example in everything we say and do
- Excellence - We strive to be the best we can
- Collaboration - We make a greater impact through working with others
- Integrity - We act responsibly at all times
- Commitment - We do all we can to achieve our mission
By joining our two-year Leadership Development Programme, you will be trained and equipped with the advanced leadership skills to inspire children to achieve their ambitions.
You’ll also gain experience that will boost your career, whichever path you choose to take after completing the programme.