Become a Teach First delivery partner
Partner with us to deliver high-quality teacher and leadership training to the schools and settings in your region or organisation.
Are you a teaching school hub, multi-academy trust, or other training organisation in the education sector?
We’re looking for organisations like yours across England to work with us as delivery partners.
Whether it’s training for teachers just starting in the classroom or development for school leaders at the highest level and everything in between, you’ll find the programme(s) you need with us.
We’ll bring our expertise in developing the highest-quality training. You’ll bring the knowledge of what the schools and communities in your area really need.
Together we can build a powerful partnership that will bring positive change for the children and young people you serve.
Why partner with us
Become a Teach First delivery partner and you – and your schools – will benefit from:
- A flexible and tailored partnership. You decide which programmes you deliver, and how best to deliver the content to meet the needs of your schools.
- Programmes designed with schools, for schools. Schools, trusts, and teaching school hubs have fed into the design of our programmes, with teacher wellbeing and workload placed at its heart.
- A truly collaborative approach. You have meaningful opportunities to continually influence and enhance our programmes and processes.
- Bespoke support throughout. Our dedicated team is always on hand to give you the tools and support to help you deliver the best training possible to your schools.
- A 'golden thread’ training partner with 20 years’ experience. We offer the full range of programmes to help the teachers you work with flourish at every stage of their career.
- Nationwide networks and opportunities. Join others to create real change, not only in your schools, but in the entire sector.
What programmes we offer
School-Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)
We’ve taken our unparalleled experience and expertise as the largest ITT provider in the country to develop our one-year SCITT programme.
It’s suitable for graduates or career changers who want to train to teach in a local school, supporting the next generation in the community where they live.
100% of SCITT trainees report positive views on the quality of the intensive training delivery.
Early Career Framework (ECF)
Our two-year package for early career teachers (ECTs) and their mentors was rated outstanding by Ofsted.
It supports ECTs to gain the knowledge and confidence to thrive in the classroom.
91% of our ECTs rate the quality of support from their mentor as good or very good.
National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
We’re an accredited provider of the full suite of NPQs. That’s five specialist and four leadership programmes, plus the early headship coaching offer.
Our NPQs provide training and support for teachers and leaders at all levels, from those who want to develop expertise in high-quality, specialised practice to those leading multiple schools across a trust.
98% specialist and 97% leadership participants are satisfied or very satisfied with their NPQ.
Get in touch
Whether you want to work with us on one programme or all programmes, we want to develop a partnership that is designed around your needs, plans for the long term, and works across your organisation at every level.
Our dedicated team is ready to answer any questions.
Meet our delivery partners
We’re proud to already be working with many committed delivery partners across the country to deliver SCITT, ECF and the full suite of NPQs.
It’s a collaborative partnership. You feel part of the process of building the programme while also accessing high-quality training that’s flexible enough for you to adapt to your own context.