Teach First portal - quick start guide for candidates
This section provides information for candidates on how to use the Teach First portal. Browse below to find the information you need.
- What is the Teach First portal
Our new self-service website allows you to complete and submit your applications, see information related to your application and Development Centre, and complete your onboarding tasks.
The new portal launched in February 2022 and is still in beta. This means we’ve released it with basic functionality and will update it over time. This approach allows us to make fundamental back-end upgrades first and improve on these iteratively, informed by your real-world usage and feedback.
If you do have any feedback on the portal, please let your Teach First contact know, or email us at email@example.com.
- How can I log in to the portal?
It’s possible you already have a login for the portal. If you do you can go ahead and log in.
If you’re not sure, visit the login page, enter your email address, and select ‘Forgot your password’. You’ll receive a password reset link if you have an existing account.
If you don’t have an existing account, start an application to create one.
If you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let your Teach First contact know, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What can I use the portal for?
- complete and submit your application(s) to our teacher training and school leadership programmes
- see upcoming events related to your application (e.g., Development Centres)
- complete your onboarding tasks
- schedule calls with your Teach First support roles, for example your recruiter or programme Development Lead
- I need help, who can I speak to?
Speak to your recruiter if you have their contact details or email us at email@example.com.
Return to the Knowledge Base