Fundraise for us
From charity runs to spelling bees, there are so many ways you can fundraise and help to build a fair education for all.
Please read our latest COVID-19 guidance on fundraising for us.
Run a marathon. Trek up a mountain. Bake some cakes. Take on the challenge of a lifetime. We’ll cheer you on all the way!
With COVID-19 affecting schools across the country, we need your help more than ever to help them rebuild. Discover more about the difference you'll make through your fundraising.
I admire Teach First for helping young people like me to get a great education and to move one step closer to fulfil our potential.
Get inspired. Get involved.
Run? Cycle? Swim? However you fundraise, you’ll be helping to get great teachers and brilliant leaders into the schools that need them most. On your marks. Get set…
Push yourself to the limit on one of our epic charity events. A mountainous trek. A mind-blowing skydive. An adventure of a lifetime. Our challenge is to unlock the potential in all children, not just some. What will yours be?
Organise your own
Prefer to do your own thing? Use our free resources to create your own fundraiser. Have a pub quiz or spelling bee in your office. Host a bake sale with friends and family. Check out our handy guides and downloadable resources to get you going:
- our fundraising guide and A-Z list of ideas
- the sponsorship form
- our fundraising guidelines
- our handy top tips
- our posters to help you spread the word (version 1, version 2)
- our decorative Teach First bunting for printing
- our 'in aid of' logo to show your support for Teach First
Cheering you on
We’ll support you every step of the way, and we’ve got some great resources and guides to help you smash your fundraising targets. Join Team Teach First and we’ll give you:
- dedicated support and training guides to help you prepare for your charity event challenge
- our fundraising guide
- Teach First running vest, cycling jersey or T-shirt
- an enthusiastic Teach First cheer-point to give you a boost at running events!
I’ve been really impressed by the communication and words of encouragement we’ve received from you, and it’s really helped the fundraising process!
Ready to start fundraising? Email Rosita Helg or call 020 3862 8420.