Support our work. Inspire pupils, coach teachers and share your expertise with schools. As a corporate partner you can help every child reach their potential.
Your partnership will make a crucial difference to the lives of young people.
Our corporate partnerships go beyond just financial support. You can work with us in many different ways to bring out the talents and potential of young people who are being let down by society, whilst benefiting your people, your brand and ultimately your business.
- Work experience opportunities – give young people the chance to learn about career opportunities in your organisation from the inside. You might discover new talent for your future workforce. You’ll get time with a diverse group of students whose talents might otherwise have gone overlooked.
- Workplace visits – open your doors to our pupils. Change their view of the world of work and of careers in sectors that they might not have ever considered. We’ll work with you to create visits that will inspire and motivate.
- Guest teacher lessons – visit our partner schools and encourage pupils to think big and achieve more. They’ll get a new perspective on work and careers. And you’ll see first-hand how our programmes deliver a brilliant education.
Students are 86% less likely to be out of education, employment or training when they have had contact with 4 or more employers before leaving school. (Source: Making the Grade, 2017, Education and Employers)
- Coach our trainee teachers – use your valuable experience to coach our trainee teachers to grow as leaders. Get matched with a first or second-year trainee. They’ll take great leadership skills back to their schools. And you’ll have a direct impact on their pupils’ education.
- Share your business expertise – use your professional expertise to help our schools. You’ll give valued support and advice to school leadership teams – and we know that successful leadership is the secret behind every thriving school.
Bring colleagues from across the organisation behind the Teach First vision with a variety of opportunities for employees to get involved and raise money. Take part in our epic challenges and get creative raising money with your workforce to build a fair education for all.
We partner with some amazing businesses who share our commitment to building a fair education for all. Thanks to them, we can keep supporting the schools and pupils who need help the most.
Become a partner
Could your business help make education fairer? Join us on our mission.
Contact Laura Tomlinson to start the conversation today.
Coaching definitely does help with your own development, as well as helping others with theirs.
Why we need your support
The UK is failing to unlock the potential in all our children. And it’s the young people with the least who miss out the most.
With your help, we’ll get more great teachers and brilliant leaders into schools to make a lasting difference to young people.
We need to get more outstanding people into the schools that need them the most. Help us find inspirational new teachers, especially those who may not have previously considered teaching.
Partner with us and make sure every talented trainee develops into the inspiring teacher they can be – and every young person they teach gets a chance to shine.
It doesn’t stop with teaching. We need strong school leaders at every level. Partner with us to help teachers develop powerful leadership skills that will widen their impact and improve the lives of even more young people.
Our impact is growing
We’ve already achieved much:
- 50+ Teach First headteachers and 1,500+ middle and senior leaders in schools across the UK
- Independent research found a direct link between Teach First teachers and improved GCSE results
- Teach First teachers are seven times more likely to be in a senior school role after three years than teachers from other routes
- 1 in 4 STEM teachers in disadvantaged schools are Teach First teachers
Source: Teach First Impact Report
But there’s more to do. Work with us to create the results we all want to see: every child reaching their potential. In the classroom, in work and in life.
The week allowed me to think about my future – I am now considering doing a placement year with Accenture when I start my degree.
Teach First is the ideal partner – flexible, collaborative and effective. Our partnership provides a great platform to support teachers impacting young people's futures and also gives our employees the chance to make a meaningful difference.