We work with many organisations from across sectors who share our commitment to building a fair education for all. Meet our supporters.
List of our partners
Our partnerships with public service graduate schemes
Frontline, Police Now, Teach First, Think Ahead and Unlocked were each set up to address the challenges in different parts of the public sector. We regularly work in partnership to share best practice, expertise and insight.
Our charities were designed to drive public service reform by recruiting, supporting and developing brilliant public sector workers.
We all have at our heart a focus on bringing in new, committed people to drive improvements and innovation in children’s social work, policing, education, mental health services and prisons.
Our trainees work to address some of the most challenging and urgent social issues in our society. In fact, together we have already reached:
- over 130,000 families supported by over 2,000 participants while on one of Frontline’s leadership programmes in the last eight years
- around 20,000 prisoners (about a quarter of the prison population) supported by the 500 Unlocked graduates who have been placed in the last five years
- 33 police forces and their local communities supported by over 2300 police officers on Police Now’s leadership programmes over the last 7 years
- nearly 1,000 mental health social workers recruited and trained by Think Ahead in the last seven years
- 15,000 people have participated in the Teach First Training programme over the past twenty years, supporting approximately 1.2m pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds improve their educational outcomes.
We recognise the need to build stronger links between our sectors to break down barriers between services and better serve the people who need them most urgently.
We do this both by sharing best practice around excellent leadership development programmes and, long term, by providing opportunities for our alumni to connect to drive sustainable system change.