Support women teachers to become leaders
Join the Elevate Collective, a giving club that supports aspiring and talented diverse women teachers.
Elevate helps women teachers step into leadership positions. They work in schools that serve the communities facing the greatest challenges. This in turn inspires the next generation of girls to do the same.
Elevate welcomes all women, including cis and trans women.
The challenge for women teachers
Talented women teachers are the least likely to progress into school leadership. They’re leaving the profession at a staggering rate.
Women teachers are 20% less likely to be promoted to headteacher roles than their men counterparts (DfE, 2022).
This means that pupils from more challenging backgrounds don’t have access to the role models that represent them.
And it means that we’re losing out on massive leadership talent and potential throughout our schools.
Your support can help change that.
How does Elevate work?
The Elevate Collective is a group of women who help tackle the challenges faced by women in education.
You can join the collective with your support, voice and skills.
You’ll help talented, diverse women teachers to step up into school leadership.
- donate to projects that support aspiring or existing women school leaders
- volunteer to share your skills and knowledge with women school leaders
- join visits to meet our brilliant teachers and pupils
- attend exclusive Elevate events to meet like-minded supporters
- get regular updates on the impact of your support
The difference you’ll make:
- £5,000 could support eight aspiring women leaders to receive coaching from experienced senior leaders.
- £15,000 could help fund the work of one of our network connectors, who support and develop teacher networks across the country. These networks allow more women teachers and leaders from underrepresented backgrounds to share skills, knowledge and ideas.
- £50,000 could help support 18 talented women teachers to take part in our leadership national professional qualifications and get one-to-one intensive support.
Join the Elevate Collective
We can’t do this alone.
Become part of a community to support women’s leadership in schools and inspire the next generation of girls to reach their potential.
To find out more or to become a member of the Elevate Collective, email Grace Fletcher.
Doing the NPQ for Senior Leadership made me think more like a leader