This event is aimed specifically at young professionals and career changers in the West Midlands, who would like to explore Teach First and our programme. It will enable you to find out more about the charity, the structure and benefits of our route into teaching - all in an informal manner. You'll also be able to get your questions answered by a dedicated members of the recruitment team, over light refreshments.
The Teach First programme offers:
- Salaried from September 2019
- Fully funded including internationally recognised Postgraduate Diploma in Education and Leadership (PGDE)
- Classroom based training leading to your Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Three dedicated support links– professional mentor (school), academic tutor (university) & one-to-one coaching (Teach First)
- Subsidized Masters
- Places are limited, so sign up now.
Please note there are eligibility criteria you will need to meet in order to gain a place on our programme. We strongly advise you check the teaching requirements on our website before you sign up to attend this event.
If you're unable to make the event but would like to learn more - please reach out to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org