Webinar: Recent graduates and young professionals
Did you graduate between 2016-2019? Come along to our event specifically for recent graduates and young professionals.
The current global crisis has proven what many have known all along: teaching is a vital profession for the future of our country.
We’ve seen a positive surge of applications compared to this time last year, but schools and children need inspirational new teachers like never before.
Becoming a teacher is a big choice, but the Teach First Training Programme offers a wide range of benefits to those of have recently graduated from university. To learn more, join our webinar for young professionals and recent graduates, where you can:
- hear from a teacher who trained with Teach First
- learn more about how our Training Programme works. In a nutshell, you’ll earn a salary, gain a fully-funded qualification, and benefit from in-school training with a comprehensive support network.
- hear about opportunities to get involved with our partner organisations including Accenture, Amazon and Pwc
- learn more about our application process and how you can be successful. We'll also provide details on subject and location considerations for our 2021 cohort
Please note, this webinar is specifically aimed at people who:
- graduated between 2016-2019
- wish to teach one of the following subjects: Maths, Science, Computing, Modern Foreign Languages, Geography, Design Technology, or English
We have more tailored events for career changers and students - please check our website for details.
Please sign up by clicking the link and we will send you detailed instructions on how to join the webinar the day before the event.