Work with us
We're looking for people who
Want to make an impact
Strive to be the best they can be
Live our values and our mission
Lead by example
We are committed to attracting and recruiting the most talented individuals, regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
We’ll offer you a range of benefits and career development opportunities
Get involved outside the office
We encourage every employee to spend at least three working days a year engaging with our mission through a range of different activities.
Develop your talent
Our calendar of learning and development opportunities is designed to support your progress and help you achieve your full potential.
We believe that a work-life balance that’s right for our staff improves their wellbeing and performance. That’s why we let you control how you work.
High-performing employees can spend up to twelve weeks working on a project abroad at a Teach For All partner organisation.
Benefits for everyone
- Private medical insurance (single cover)
- Pensions (employer contribution up to 6%)
- 27 days holiday (and up to 30 days after seven years)
- Income protection
- Enhanced sick pay
- Life assurance (four times your salary)
- Employee assistance helpline
Benefits you can choose from
- Health screening
- Gym membership discounts
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Travel insurance
- Home emergency cover
- Restaurant discounts with a Gourmet Society Card
- Season ticket Loan (interest free)
- Bicycle loan (interest free)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Lifestyle/leisure discounts
- Give As You Earn scheme (GAYE)