Teaching School Hubs
We offer a range of services to Teaching School Hubs, supporting those tackling the biggest challenges, and serving communities most in need.
Working with you
Our vision is to build a fair education for all and unlock the potential in all children, not just some. We're a long-term partner for schools tackling the biggest challenges - together, we’ll develop teachers into inspiring leaders and give pupils access to life-changing opportunities.
We’re proud to be working with several of the designated Test and Learn Pilot Hubs to deliver the ECF Early Roll out, and we are an accredited NPQ provider. We hope to work with more Teaching School Hubs and Trusts going forward to deliver future programmes.
Read below for more information on what we can offer. Our dedicated team is ready to answer any questions you have, so please get in touch and we’ll start building a partnership that meets your needs.
Teach First are proving to be brilliant partners in the best sense of the word: bringing added value through the quality of their curriculum and materials, and listening carefully to our needs and suggestions for improvement.
Partnering with Teach First offers proven benefits to teachers, leaders and pupils through:
- high-quality core programme materials, underpinned by research and evidence. We understand every stage of teacher and leadership development from pre-ITT to Executive Headship, drawing on over 16 years of experience
- a flexible and collaborative approach to both programme design and delivery
- a partnership with integrity; you get what you need from us, when you need it
- a strong track record of retention, outcomes and satisfaction
- an extensive range of national networks available to all programme members
Just like you, we have a mission to support schools – our programmes are designed to meet the needs of all schools, including those that serve the most deprived communities.
What sets the partnership apart are the people. Teach First have given us caring and responsive people to discuss, debate and review the impact of the programme. This demonstrates and lives up to our values, as well as inspiring our teachers.
Expertise you can trust
- We offer high-quality, research-based training materials which are supported by the most up to date and relevant evidence. Our programmes are sponsored by module experts and continually updated considering new developments.
- We use practice-based learning techniques throughout, so learners understand how to apply what they have learnt to real life teaching and leadership situations.
- We embed high quality subject and phase specific exemplification into our content and use domain-specific experts to support our delivery.
An approach that works for you
We truly value the expertise that Teaching School Hubs and Trusts can bring to all aspects of our work. Therefore, we provide meaningful opportunities for colleagues with capacity and expertise to work alongside our design team to enhance aspects of our programmes.
We also recognise that Teaching School Hubs and Trusts will have different levels of capacity and expertise. We therefore offer flexibility in how many of these programmes are delivered directly by us and how many are delivered directly by our partners.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss our unique and personalised approach with you further. Please contact our team at email@example.com.