Trusts and foundations
Your charitable trust or foundation can help make our education system work for every child. Support us and help every young person have a fair shot at achieving their ambitions.
Partner with us and help provide equal educational opportunities.
Equality in education
We’re one of the UK’s leading education charities, and as one of our trust, foundation or livery partners, you can play a vital role in helping us deliver equality in education.
Get in touch with our team to discuss how you can make that difference. We’ll work in partnership with you to support your objectives and help thousands of young people get a fair shot in life.
Together we can unlock the potential in every child and create the results we all want to see – in the classroom, in work, and in life.
- Dedicated support from our team, including tailored proposals and reports to understand the impact of your gift.
- A chance to visit a partner school or our recruitment centre to experience our inspirational work first-hand.
- Opportunities to attend exclusive events and meet with like-minded supporters.
- Confidence that your support makes a real difference towards giving all children equal educational opportunities.
Ready to get involved? Email Georgina Pedley at email@example.com or call 020 3862 8314.
We’re grateful to the trusts, foundations and livery companies that support our work, and help us make our education system work for every child, including those that wish to remain anonymous.
Meet a couple of our partners, and the work they support:
The Garfield Weston Foundation is a founding supporter of Teach First, contributing more than £1.5 million since 2003. The Foundation’s support has been instrumental in helping us to build a fair education for all, including the development of our primary programme, expansion into the East of England, and supporting placements in coastal, rural and isolated communities.
The Foundation Trustees have most recently made another significant grant over three years for Leading Together, our pioneering whole school leadership programme. Thanks to the Foundation, this programme will work with more than 400 leaders across 85 schools, creating a culture and environment that every teacher and pupil can thrive in.
The Lone Pine Foundation supports organisations that fight poverty through education. We’ve been working in partnership for ten years, supporting the most disadvantaged schools across the country. In this time, they’ve donated over £1.5million and have helped to transform education for thousands of pupils.
Throughout our partnership, members of the board have visited our schools to learn more about their challenges and have given pupils invaluable support with their CVs and interview skills.
Our thanks also to:
- Alasol Foundation
- Careers and Enterprise Company
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- John Laing Charitable Trust
- Porticus UK
- Sofina Foundation
- Steve Morgan Foundation
- Swire Charitable Trust
- The Green Foundation
- The Liz and Terry Bramall Foundation
- The Worshipful Company of Butchers
- The Worshipful Company of Innholders
- Waterloo Foundation
If you‘d also like to work with us to make education fairer, contact Georgina Pedley at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation today.
The Every Child Fund
Teachers are leaving the profession. Teacher training applications were down 5% last year. And it’s the disadvantaged communities that suffer the most. Your support can help change that and make our education system work for every child.
The difference you’ll make
Support The Every Child Fund and you’ll join individuals whose gifts will put talented teachers where they’re needed the most. It’s crucial to support those schools tackling the biggest challenges. And key to changing thousands of children’s lives for good.
£10,000 will recruit and train three talented teachers, who will reach 375 children in their first year.
£5,000 will train two teachers aspiring to become middle or senior leaders, or headteachers.
We can offer you:
- Visits to a Teach First partner school – so you can witness your impact first-hand.
- Regular Every Child Fund newsletters – to read about our successes and the difference you’ve made.
- Invitations to exclusive events with fellow Every Child Funders.
- Networking with like-minded supporters who are as passionate as you about improving education.
Want to help make our education system work for every child? Email Georgina Pedley at email@example.com or call 020 3862 8193.
Teach First has a really magic ingredient, but it’s deceptively simple – taking really talented people, training them well and putting them in schools to be inspiring teachers to the next generation.