Our strategy to 2030
Our vision is that every child fulfils their potential. Read about our goals and how we plan to achieve them.
Every child fulfils their potential.
Our impact goals
- Narrow the attainment gap for disadvantaged children, with a particular focus on those facing persistent disadvantage.
- Narrow the destination gap for disadvantaged young adults in sustained employment, apprenticeship and training, with a particular focus on those facing persistent disadvantage.
The outcomes we want to see
- Supporting the transformation of schools in disadvantaged communities.
- Systemic and policy changes to benefit disadvantaged children and their schools.
- A more diverse education system which reflects the communities it serves.
- People working together to transform society to benefit disadvantaged children and their schools.
The pillars and inputs of our 2030 strategy
- Develop and deliver our transformational training programme to create 10,000 new teachers.
- Ensure there is a supply of teachers across the country by launching and scaling our SCITT to create a further 4,000 teachers.
- Develop nearly 25,000 early career teachers both directly and in partnership to support our reach and impact.
- Deliver 35,000 NPQs to specialist teachers and leaders across our schools.
- Coach and support nearly 400 whole school leadership teams to support sustainable improvement.
- Support 3,500 in-school careers leaders to create and embed successful careers strategies for their pupils.
- We will reach a total ambassador population of 38,000.
- More than 6,000 ambassadors will be in school leadership positions.
- We will grow to a network of 6,000 schools and 80 delivery partners.
- Influence a significant increase in funding for schools in low-income areas.
- Push the needs of pupils and teachers in these schools up the political agenda through media and campaign activity.
- Support our community of ambassadors and teachers to engage with campaigns so that policy reflects the needs of pupils growing up in poverty.
Working closely with aligned people and organisations to help achieve our vision
- High-potential future teachers
- Schools and existing teachers
- Teach first ambassadors
- Corporate supporters
- Individual donors